ICSP Friday Update – Interfaith forum today
by icspadmin | Feb 22, 2020 | Blog |
- Another Jumaa etiquette is wearing your best dress and your best fragrance.
- Today, 2/22, at 7 pm we have interfaith forum. We encourage you to attend. See also information about the interfaith conference in April at this link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-interfaith-conference-tickets-64485436677
- Saturday, 2/29, at 6 pm we have a puppet show done by our youth. If you have young children, please join us to enjoy a Muslim family environment, be entertained, and support our Muslim youth who invested large effort in the preparation. See attached pamphlet.
- Insha’Allah during the first weekend of April, the executive committee plans to meet with all available members of the community to share the results of the survey, communicate progress, and solicit input. Please mark you calendar. More details to come.
- In an effort to organizing our volunteer activities, Brother Athar Battoo will be our contact person. This effort will help us coordinate volunteer efforts and generate volunteering certificates for those who need them to prove their participation for school records. If you, your child or other family members would like to be included in our volunteer group, please email the completed volunteer form attached below to brother Athar at: [email protected].
- Fair at 6:35 and Isha at 8.