As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,
As you are all aware, there has been a significant increase in COVID cases, both locally and nationally. Hospitals are having to cope up with increased COVID patient admissions as a result.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will follow all related health guidelines إن شاء اللہ (In shā Allāh).
On our part we need to be extra vigilant to keep ourselves, our families, community and country healthy, إن شاء اللہ (In shā Allāh)
Our community Masajids will remain open with the former restrictions إن شاء اللہ (In shā Allāh) unless the local or federal governments mandates a closure.
There is NO need to panic, but we must take all necessary precautions, however tedious, monotonous and prolonged – to keep all of us safe and healthy, إن شاء اللہ (In shā Allāh).
Therefore, please continue to follow these safety guidelines religiously :
1. Wear a Face Mask at ALL times. Wash your hands before putting a mask on, and after taking it off. Make sure your face is well covered from the bridge of your nose to your chin, without any gaps. Surgical masks may offer better protection.
2. Wash your hands with soap and warm water frequently, and use Hand Sanitizers multiple times when outside your home.
3. Inside the Masjid, or any public place, maintain physical distancing.
4. Pray on your own prayer rug inside the Masjid or workplace.
5. Avoid socializing inside the Masjid / any public buildings.
6. Please DO NOT come to the Masjid if you or anyone in your close circle is sick or has been sick during the last 14 days. Especially if you have any cough, sore throat, fever, runny nose, shortness of breath, headaches, body aches, vomiting or diarrhea please stay at home.
7. Strongly consider getting the Flu vaccine if okay with your doctor.
Please make Dua to Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala to grant all of humanity respite from this raging pandemic.
Jazak Allahu Khairan!