The following are our activities for this coming week.
1. Qyamulayl prayer is every day at 5:30.
2. Family potluck Iftar is tomorrow at Maghreb. Please bring a dish with you to share with other families. Student Iftar will be at the student masjid.
3. Laylat-al-Qadr will be on Monday night, and we will spend the whole night at the masjid until sunrise.
4. Our main fundraising will take place on the same night.
5. Eid is going to be this coming Friday. Takbeer starts at 8:00 am, and Eid prayer starts at 8:30.
6. Eid party dinner will be on the same day at 6:00 pm.
7. The dinner will be sponsored by some families from our community. May Allah reward them.
8. Zakat-ul-Fitr (Fitrana) is about $20 per family member. It is highly recommended, for those who can afford, to pay more than $20.
Finally, we ask Allah, in these blessed days, to accept our worship, forgive our sins, have mercy on us, admit us to Jannah, and protect us from hell