ICSP Friday Update – Eid Day Party, Visiting Scholar, Online Tickets, and More!
by ICSP Staff | Aug 10, 2019 | Blog |
- Inshaa’Allah, this Sunday, August 11, will be the day of Eid-ul-Adha. We will have the Eid prayer at 8am and takbeer will start at 7:30am.
- On the same day, Sunday, August 11, we will have our Eid party and dinner that will start at 5pm.
- Eid party dinner will be provided. We are providing Eid party tickets. The price for Adult tickets are $10, for Kids is $5, and if you cannot afford a ticket, that is completely fine and you are still able to get a ticket for free.
- For those who are wanting to Kurbani or Udhia after Eid prayer, please contact brother Talal. The cost will be $180-240 per sheep, $240 per goat, plus $50 for meat processing (who desire that). The number is (806) 448-9495.
- In order to purchase a ticket, you have two options: Paper ticket or ticket online through the website that is sent via email (Click this link). Paper tickets can be purchased through brother Mazin and brother Wasim.
- We also have a visiting scholar coming to Lubbock: Yaser Birjas. He is very well known and will be visiting us in Lubbock on September 13th and 14th. The program information is attached below (image). Please make every effort to attend and mark it on your calendars now that way you can make it.
- Finally, if you happen to see some activity across the street in the parking lot, this would be a proven project for the parking lot. Please bare with us while we go through this process. This is your money hard at work. Jazakum Allahu Khayran.
- We need volunteers to help prepare for Eid day. We will be gathering today from 6pm to 9pm.
- Fajr is now at 6:20 am and Isha at 10:00 pm.